- Helen Harris (PGCE Primary) – pre-school manager since 2011, Helen has 17 years experience in education and four children of her own, ranging from 4 years to 12 years old. Helen particularly enjoys outside play and Maths activities. Helen is our SENCO, trained in Makaton and one of our Safeguarding Designated Officers.
- Suzanne Prior – deputy manager (Cache Level 3 Diploma) Sue has been at Ickford Pre-School for 8 years and has a grown-up daughter. Sue loves the physical education side of Pre-School life and often uses the children's slide... Sue is one of our Safeguarding Designated Officers.
- Ellen Chapman – After School Club supervisor and pre-school assistant (Cache Level 3 Diploma) Ellen has been with us for 9 years and is 'chef extraordinaire' on top of her childcare duties. Ellen is also one of our Safeguarding Designated Officers and trained in Makaton.
- Bethany Chapman – Pre-school and After School Club assistant (Early Years Level 3), Beth joined the team 7 years ago. Beth loves sharing books with the children.
- Sharon Louise- pre-school assistant (Children and Young People's Workforce Level 2 Diploma) Sharon joined as a volunteer assistant and loved it so much she qualified in 2016 and became a fully-fledged staff member. Sharon has 4 children herself ranging from 9 years to 17 years.
- Una Boyles - pre-school assistant (NNEB) Una has worked here for 8 years. She has 4 boys ranging from 5 years to 15 years old.
- Tamsin Baker - pre-school assistant (Cache Level 3 Diploma) Tamsin worked here for nearly 3 years, gaining her Level 3, before leaving to further her professional development in primary and secondary schools. Tamsin has just rejoined us from maternity leave. She is a Mum to two children aged 10 and 1 and will be putting her Physical Education training to good use during gym sessions and Sports Day training.
- Crystal Betteley - Finance and Administration. Part of the Ickford Pre-School family since her eldest child joined the setting in 2013, Crystal made the jump from Committee to staff member in 2019!
- All staff are Paediatric First-Aid and Safeguarding trained.